Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Subliminal software. Subliminal software is software which puts messages up on the screen on an ongoing basis. Each message only lasts for a fraction of a second, not long enough for your conscious mind to read, but long enough for your unconscious mind to read and accept.
The power of sumliminal messages has long been understood, and sumliminal advertising has been banned (in Ireland at least) for many years now.
However the use of subliminal software to flash positive affirmations constantly on the screen seems to me to be an excellent one. My personal favourite is a piece of free software called Subliminal Blaster. Google these two words and you will find the software easily.
I have used Subliminal Blaster for almost 6 months now, and find it to be an excellent and simple piece of software. It does what it says on the tin, and when I switch on my PC, I simply start this software along with it. I find that it does not slow the PC down or in any way affect its operation. (One thing though, when adding or editing the affirmations, make sure you save your work. If you set up a new affirmation file you will have to exit the software to save it.) But these are very small gripes.
The changes that the software has made to me....well lets just say that I am satisfied enough with them to recommend it to others. It certainly has not single handedly changed my life, but then it never said it would. Instead, it is a free, and simple to use tool, which i use daily to help keep my focus on the things I want from this life, and my energy channelled to achieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment